Old 11-10-09, 03:40 PM
Warmonger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To clarify:
The guy who owns it, needs money. He is not selling the 110th Bianchi. He advertised his Colnago and I went to see it. He also has a Mark Mkx (whatever the name of the guy is) for sale but NOT the Bianchi.
Well the Colnago is nice but the paint pattern is too crazy for me so I kind of disliked the looks once I saw it.
Then I saw his blue Bianchi and I casually asked him. He said he was not selling it because they are hard to come by and yaddah yaddah... once he sold the other two bikes, his money situation would be stable.
I asked to ride the Bianchi and it was like prom-night love, the experience lasts you a life time.
I was impressed. I never rode a titanium before. THE BIANCHI IS FULL TITANIUM.
Then, the conversation leaned to "if I could get $2500 for the Bianchi, then I solve my problems and keep my Colnago and Mrcx whatever bike".
Of course no one in these tight times would spend $2,500.00 on a used Bianchi even if it came with Edoardo Bianchi's corpse as a bonus. So, I decided to investigate a bit more about the 110th and come back to him with washingtons in my hand but certainly NOT the $2500 he wants.

I hope that helps clarify my position.