takingcontrol
Mass Mover

Bikes: KHS XXL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Funny,
Rare Vintage Titanium Racing Bike - $50 (Eugene)
http://eugene.craigslist.org/bik/1484913621.html
For me, Tom, an incredibly talented rebuilder of vintage bicycles, it's such a special pleasure to offer you such a gem, a classic, one of a kind vintage racing bike. This bike is simply amazing, a true beauty of unsurpassed quality in brand new, showroom condition. I cannot express how great this bike is, you will simply have to ride it in order to appreciate it! The frame is a vintage Cazzo, which is an Italian sounding name, like all the top bikes companies such as Cinelli and Colnago. It's also made of solid iron, which is metal like titanium, and it has dual triangle racing geometry, just like the all the bikes used to win all the bike races ever. It has an incredible, eye catching, custom paint job that must have cost literally thousands of dollars, and it shifts so smooth, you'd think it was diarrhea sneaking out your sphincter! Rest assured that I, Tom, personally took apart, overhauled and meticulously cleaned every piece of this bicycle and loaded it with gobs of grease to make sure you would be able to enjoy it for many more hundreds of years. In fact, I even took the time to grease the handlebar grips and brake pads for you! This is a go-anywhere bike, and it would be awesome for commuting, road racing, downhill mountain biking or maybe for that special fixie project??? I guarantee that you will love riding this bicycle, so call me, Tom, and come check it out.

Tom
Attached Images