811ORV

Bikes: felt f25r

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShootingCoach
Dear Hemprider

The MFP is not a "magic bullet" for the grossly overweight, but for folks who want to live longer, healthier, more productive lives.
No one said it was, neither is the 80/10/10 diet.

It seems that not everyone who has tried the "diet" has had good results. Some folks have had severe health issues. The good "Doctor" is a Chiropractor. One wonders where he got his education in nutrition?
The only people who get "severe health issues" are the people who fail to eat enough calories. I think you would agree you would have problems on any diet if you didn't get enough calories. Don't go trashing something you've never done. You don't need education in nutrition to know fruits and vegetables are the best thing for you, so why not eat exclusively fruits and vegetables? Most M.D.'s have very little knowledge of nutrition, doctors used to recommend smoking cigarettes...

Make sure things you recommend are not going to cause anyone problems. The MFP can be used with good results by anyone without issues.
As can the 80/10/10 program. The thread was addressed at me based on my diet, he never asked shootingcoach what his opinion was, so stop trying to jack the thread. Maybe actually read the 80/10/10 diet, do it for awhile and then make an opinion. Shootingcoach this diet is not for you, you do not want optimal health