Thread: Macneil frame.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 12:08 AM
FLyBOy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, does Macneil make good frames? Some of them seem like good ones to me, and I've been checking out bmx-test.com (it's this site that people submit reviews for bmx products) and they have some good reviews for the Macneil Miron frame. I've also checked it out at danscomp.com, and it sounds like it has some good features. I know it's taiwesian made, (sorry if I miss-spelled it) but I'm sure there are a lot of frames out there that are still good quality even if they aren't made in the USA. So, anyway, do they make some good frames? Thanks!

PS: The reason I'm eager to know is that there is a Macneil Miron frame for new that is fifty or so dollars cheaper than the ones at dans on ebay right now, so I'm just curious if that would be a good choice to buy it or not. I'd also really appreciate it if I could get some quick and CLEAR anwsers so the auction doesn't time out. Thanks very much!

Edit: I'm sorry, the frame on ebay is actually a remarkable 150 and fifty dollars cheaper than the ones at dans!! And it is brand new from a good seller!!! I sure hope that it is a good frame, 'cause I haven't seen any frame bargens like that on ebay ever.