View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 10:09 AM
FLyBOy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by queensrider86
i'm surprised you can already x-up. x-ups don't sound like much but im sure that 75% of the people on these forums can't do it. You should start trying x-up grinds

Well, I would try them (x-up grinds), but I can't grind.....unfortunetly. BUT!! I will be shreding stuff up eventually, I know it! We still haven't had the time to attach that grind rail we made to my fun box, but when we do I'm definetly going to put my pegs on and try it out. And you're right, you wouldn't think that x-ups are that hard, but if you don't keep your balance in the air, and get it straight before you land, then you are definetly screwed. I think it is actually a pretty fun trick, you can link it to a lot of different stuff. Oh, BTW, I always ride with my right leg in the front and my left leg to the back, does anyone know which side would be the best side to grind on for me? I do almost ALL of my tricks the best to my left side, so I don't know if that would help narrow it down. I know in the end it's what I like, but I was just wondering which side would be a good one to start with, since I don't want to have to be running all four pegs because, huh, that is just plain to bulky.