Old 12-09-09, 11:56 AM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by dersan
]Hi let me start with my job.I am a car test editor for a monthly car magazine in turkey istanbul.So i am driving lots of cars all the time in a highly crowded city with lots of trrafic problems in it.After 10 years like this i went to holland and seen everybody riding bikes to get their work.After i return to my country i diceded to go to work with my biycle after my first ride to work i was like i am in paradise what a joy i cannot discribe it bye words.i just passed everybody on the trrrafic jam even my collics with their ultra fast porshes and lambos.From that point i selled my 15 year old land cruiser and i live car free in my personel time but still driving lots of cars cause of my job.but now i really enjoy driving car because i dont have to pay for their gas just for my joy hehe.Bye the way i lost 10 kgs after cycling.Before cycling i was 80kg full of muscle but from outside you cannot see the muscles after losing the fats i got ripped of thats marvellous.And sorry for my english
I bet you're the only one here who could ride on two continents in the same day! It will be interesting to have a true Eurasian perspective on our forum.

"Think Outside the Cage"