Old 12-09-09, 03:27 PM
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.

Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Just for grins and giggles, click this link and use the version that pops up. It resets your style cookies:

http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php?styleid=9

You'll get the main page of BF, and just continue from there as normal. Bookmark that link, as well.

Originally Posted by txvintage
My IE8 at home works OK on the lap top and desk top but my IE7 on the two computers I use at work is not loving life.

When replying to a PM I only see a cursor for about the first 25% of a sentence.

My inbox cascadeds messages from the lower left hand part of the srcreen to the upper right hand corner in an echelon.

I simply cannot see the left 25% of the page when replying to a PM, this includes headers, and text that are a part of the web page.

My smilies all look like my screen resolution is set way too low.

When replying to threads, my reply button gets moved up underneath the first post in a thread.

I cannont see date or time of post once a thread is opened.

I do not seem to have spell check available in any reply mode.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant