NoRacer
Isaias

Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Human Car
OK I'll chime in before any more of you drop me notes, we will get together before I leave. Right now I'm a bit freaked out in icy conditions and I misplaced my extreme weather outer sock so I'm a bit limited in extreme temps + long distances. I do want to thank all of you for your concern and care. Lets start off throwing some dates around, what's good for you guys?
I'm good anytime up to the 3rd of January. Bob has a LD ride on the 3rd.

Originally Posted by The Human Car
On to other things NoRacer what happened with you using Tufo's (sp?) Man I feel bad about your spill with a new bike. The first time out on my new bike I got caught in a torrential down pour. Granted not as bad as your situation but first day out on my new ride, man I was bummed.
I discovered, as I'm rediscovering with the studded tires, that the rolling resistance of the Tufo tires is insidious. By the time you realize how much energy you've lost, it's too late--you're dead man riding.

Don't worry. The bike got the better of it (i.e., not as much damage), believe me. I'm still achy from the fall at this moment. I do not want another one any time soon.

Hear that, Bob! I'm taking it easy on our CWC Winter 2009 ride tomorrow!

Last edited by NoRacer; 12-28-09 at 10:37 PM.