View Single Post
Old 01-01-10, 01:04 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,923 Times in 1,491 Posts
Hello Everyone Happy New Year. time to get some projects back on track. I do not have much to trade but as always while I am trying to get rid of things I thought I would see if others can use them first.

3. pair of new Demension handlebars from Ebikestop. 25.4 clamp 44 c-c anotomic bend double groove one has some stem marks on one of the bends.

Giordona tights new with tags never worn. these are from '93 or so I think I was given them as a sample or something. size is listed as L 4 50. they have a zipper on the ankles.

Dura Ace 32' frnt hub never laced, I do not see anything like a model/ part #, they do have a open/close style dust cap

a pair of Suntour Sprint brakes, I got these off ebay but I am using something else so I don't need these. they have alittle rust and one of the adjusters is frozen. I have a working replacement that looks close.

Saccon aero brake levers. one seems to have a little cosmetic issue but works OK

Mafac cantilevers just one set and an extra arm. I do not have the bolts or springs but do have the cable and hardware

hardware screws/plate for shimano platform pedals. I think these are the 'clips' for the front of the pointed 600 cleat

a Coda seat collar stamped 32 with cable hanger. LOOK original ATB "Mud Evac" cleats. black new used red ones.

new addition I also have a pair of low milage (100) 700X30 Kenda KWIK knobbie tires (TOs from my Fantom Uno)

I am not looking for much just some odds and ends to finish some projects

handlebars 25.4 clamp 44-46CM round bend ungrooved or single groove does not matter.

a nice set of quality brake levers with Safety (turkey, chicken, suicide) levers. I know there were a few nicer sets made and even a few aero style

good quality brake and derailleur cables.

other wise I am always on the lookout for colored presta caps and good condition single key releases

sorry this post is so long, thanks for looking. I can try and take more pics if you like, questions just ask

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 01-03-10 at 04:08 PM. Reason: delete sold items