View Single Post
Old 03-31-05, 04:24 PM
norton
EmperorNorton II

Bikes: Dahon Helios SL, 1975 Stephen Rogers Custom, 05 Catrike Speed....(in the past) a tandem & a Vacuum Velocipede

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
....jrcin.....I can't thank you enough for your detailed horror-story post....The thought of any one of your many ActionBent difficulties is enough to give me the willies....I hope that your vent gave you 1/2 as much relief as it gave me food-for-thought.....

ActionBent is out.....My new......plan....may not be quite the right word.....is:

1....Wait patiently until BikeFriday brings out their new folding recumbent Sat R Day....(Thanks Koffee)....It might be the perfect minimalist stable-mate to my perfect Dahon Helios SL folder....

2.....Visit the BicycleMan in Alfred, NY, for 2-3 days (& nights!).....Test-ride the many-many recumbents he stocks....Heed his expert advice....

3....Hang the expense!....Sell my beloved Mini Cooper S ....As my (wonderfully adult) wife says, "New toy?.....Sell old toy!".....She's right....Now that I'm retired we don't need 2 cars....(As if we ever did....but you know how it is)....Just another pot-hole in the road in which to throw money....An expensive bike is cheap relative to a car....

Thanks again!......