View Single Post
Old 01-08-10, 12:14 PM
jsmonet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy Mail
Not forcing any terms, just a bit of a rant against all the hate. We're all in this together, we won't be around for long, and not everyone in a car is to be reviled.
<3 i see we have a similar view on this, haha

On the less pissy side, my new wheels are in! I've managed one (1!!!) day of commuting - Monday - and broke my rear wheel on the way home. Old Araya wheels original to my new to me '85 Centurion Ironman. I have been so looking forward to riding to work, and it just seems like tease after tease. Did I tell you that when I was trying to learn these new fangled clipless pedals I fell in my own backyard and sprained my knee? Kept me off the bike for a couple of days. My wife sure got some mileage from that one!
*whistle* it's not a problem... it's a reason to upgrade (read: new toys). *whistle* http://www.bicyclewheelwarehouse.com/ will probably get a little money from me soon

egg beaters are the easiest to unclip. I won't even welcome discussion on this without massive pictures and drams of scotch. I managed to fall my first day commuting, going zero mph (zero, null, 0, no movement), due to nothing more than my own complete lack of attention. i walked into work bleeding, sporting a red badge of stupid

andy_k's post is money.