Old 01-26-10, 09:22 AM
baron von trail 

Bikes: 3 good used ones

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Yesterday morning's weight was 184 lbs. My goal as of Jan 2009, a time when I weighed 227-230 lbs, was to get down to 190 lbs. Definitely achieved it!

My goal for this week is to maintain that sub-185 weight. I am not seeking any additional weight loss, but would not mind cracking the 180 barrier. Focus this week is taking in as little cooked veggie oils and animal fats as possible while still keeping warm and energized during this cold snap called January and February. The high-fat foods I eat the most right now are buffalo, free-range eggs and various raw cheeses. For my sweet tooth, gf cranks out chocolate smoothies blending together raw chocolate powder, a ton of fruit with loads of herbs, all sweetened with honey and dates.....yummy!

What I do not do, or do very rarely: eat beef, chicken, turkey or fast food, I have not touched a cheap sweet like a Snicker's bar or Hershey's thing-a-ma-giggy in years. I dropped eating chips or fries, choosing instead to either bake potato puffs sliced out of real whole potatoes or just eat them baked with my coconut butter.

BTW: Most of the fattening food that I quit eating does not taste very good anyway. I mean it. I would take one of gf's smoothies over a chocolate frosty from Wendy's any day. I most certainly would rather eat a buffalo steak than a filet mignon; or a big salad filled with the finest lettuce, some kale, spinach, chard, tomatoes, red onions, Greek olives and pumpkin seed over a Taco Hell burrito or Burger King Whoper.

And, finally: There is nothing better than getting on the scale after dinner (a time, as history has shown, that my daily weight is at its peak), while fully dressed, and seeing the number hit 2 lbs BELOW your target weight. Last night, when I weighed in at only 188 (even while wearing shoes), I was ecstatic.

Last edited by baron von trail; 01-26-10 at 09:32 AM.