Old 01-26-10, 07:06 PM
Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
1) Multiquote - some of the time it works just fine, other times I will multiquote and post the reply which is all good, then I go on to multiquote something else, elsewhere, but my previous multiquote comes up in the reply and I have to delete it. It doesn't seem to want to let go of the multiquote. The other day I used the multiquote feature to do replies three times in a row and by the third time, I had a huge list of quotes in my reply which I had to delete out.

2) Posting photos using the Insert Image button. When the dialogue box comes up, it looks like a Database Error, but it lets me post anyway. Is that how it is supposed to look? I can post a screenshot if you don't know what I'm talking about.

3) I'm getting that limited space across the page thing too ... but only on something I've just posted. As soon as someone else posts to the thread, it fixes itself, and the newest post is limited.

4) Did the text on the main BF page ... the one with all the links to the subforums ... get smaller since the most recent update, or is it just my eyes? Unfortunately the icons are still huge. Small text = bad. Small icons = good. Hopefully the next update will make the switch so we get small icons and somewhat larger text.