View Single Post
Old 01-27-10, 08:22 AM
trekmogul 

Bikes: Salsa Beargrease XX1, Trek Eqnuinox 9.9 SSL, Trek Madone 6.9 ,Trek District Carbon, Trek Boone7, Trek Fuel EX9.0,Trek Fuel 9.5, Trek Rumblefish Pro, Trek Remedy 9.9, Trek Equinox7, Trek District Belt

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 45 Posts
Discipline and Dedication will do it.

I was a 245lb overweight 55 year old man this September of 2009. One day i said i need to do something about it and by Dec 30th I have reduced my weight to 175lbs and maintaining to this day. this was done wiht no books, no reading anything, no quacky BS diets. It was done by controlling what i put in my trap. It does not take rocket science to shed weight, however what it does take is will power and dedication beyond understanding. I am doing less then 1500 calories a day and can account for every single thing that goes in my mouth.

I am currently in Hot and Humid Colombo, Sri Lanka. This is a small island nation off the southern tip of India. All i have eaten while here is fresh fruits and boiled vegetables and chicken and fish.. All i can say is if you set your mind to it, it can be done.

PS: Wish i had one of my bikes shipped with me as the rattle traps i been renting are junk from China..

Cheers, Jerry in Sri Lanka..