Old 02-04-10, 05:35 PM
$ick3nin.vend3t
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gregf83
You're not increasing anything but you are making less sense. What does 'increasing the stimulation of the central nervous system' even mean? I wasn't aware Bruce Lee was an endurance athlete.
It means increasing the rate at which your brain can "fire" your muscles more powerfully.... A punch, a kick, spinning the cranks. You train for that, increasing the stimulation by means of training.

Bruce Lee was an endurance athlete in ways (with regards to VO2), "Strength endurance"? Forget about it, in terms of overall complete physical fitness, not many, if any topped him. But this is about power & only a few men could fire there muscles off as quickly as him (due to stimulating his central nervous system through training). I apply them methods which have been around for 100's of years & knock spots off the crap that comes out of sports science labs of today.

Answer me this, what other factors are there that contribte to the workout other than the force on the pedals and the speed at which you move the pedals around (cadence)?
Everything is there... Force on the pedals, cadence... ITS HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT Like I said, Power?... I'm talking Bruce Lee.