Old 02-19-10, 07:51 AM
Dave Armstrong
DelawareDave

Bikes: 3 mountian bikes 1 recumbent bike 1 racing bike 5 stingrays 1 hybrid 2 beach crusers 1 tandem and at least 6 more that are beyond description

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
My complements on you efforts. I have done many MS rides, my wife has MS. All the ones I have done were enjoyable and rewarding. If you rent a bike it might be a good idea to bring your own seat, that's a long ride on a seat you might not like. If you ship it or take it on an airline when you package it up be sure you attach everything you take off with wire ties. I've heard of airline opening bike boxes and carelessly losing a pedal or something else of great importance. If you are going to take it with you check IMBA, it's a mountian bike association, they used to have a thing that with yearly membership you can take your bike on certian airlines for free, it might be cheaper than what the airlines charge you for bringing it along. Renting a bike is a lot less effort than bringing your bike with you but it is a long enough ride you need to be sure you get something your comfortable on.