View Single Post
Old 02-19-10, 11:19 AM
colleen c
I am a caffine girl

Bikes: 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp...2010 Scott CR1 CF...2007 Novara FS Float2.0...2009 Specialized Hardrock Disc...2009 Schwinn Le Tour GSr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
If I'm not mistaken, a desperate thief can take a sharp stainless sissor and cut a few strand of cable at a time after separating the cable from the jacket and slightly untwisting it instead of cutting the whole cable in one shot. Theif are very innovative minded and will find ways of breaking security with the simplest tools they can get their hands on. The boys out in this one metal shop I often visit showm me some amazing things they capable of doing with old caveman tools.

Edit for: Oh yes btw, they even show me a way to cut through a krytonite U lock silently with a small one feet long cable cutter. It's all portable, no angle grinder with cutting disc involved. Totally amazing. I will not post the method here in public, but I will reveal it by PM and you must also be an active member who post often here, otherwise I don't want to be held liable for your bike lost.

Last edited by colleen c; 02-19-10 at 11:30 AM.