View Single Post
Old 02-22-10, 12:59 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Went to bed last night thinking there is gonna be no chance of a ride today. I looked at the forecast and it said rain from around 2am through the whole day today. I woke up this morning and didn't see a cloud in the sky. So around 10:30 I could not take it anymore, got my stuff together and got dropped off at the pavement with the road bike (about 4 blocks away). Rode a bit over 10 miles out with a slight tail wind. Turned around and about half way home the front was moving in and looking like it might rain. Of course the wind picked up a bit. So about 6 miles on the way back was into a bit of a head wind. Great ride though, stopped at a friends car repair shop on the way home and messed with their computer for a few minutes. Great ride!!! 20.20 miles in total. Still have the NEW SPD mtb pedals on the road bike for right now. I want to buy some new pedals but so far can't decide what ones I want to go with. Anybody have and ideas or suggestions?? Likes or dislikes pedal wise.. They have the be the SPD clipless type. Cant afford to buy new shoes and pedals right now.

Last edited by zzOtherlandzz; 02-22-10 at 06:22 PM.