Neil Anderson
Biker

Bikes: Trek, Cannondale, Norco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jabike
Biker girl rides a bike and has the smell of pizza on her breath? I would say by this time you didn't stand a chance. What a one two punch!
Ah, you underestimate me, Grasshopper.

I continued to see little biker girl at the racquet club. Nothing serious. Then, one evening, after little biker girl finished her shift, I thought it too dark for her to safely ride her bicycle home. Being a chivalrous sort of fellow, I offered to give her a lift. After some insistence, little biker girl agreed. The only problem: How was I going to fit her bike into my car? I had never realized bicycles were so dang big. My recommendation was she leave her bike at the racquet club and she could walk or take a bus the next day to retrieve it. However, the little biker girl took a firm stand and asserted she needed her bike in the morning for commuting to university. Expertly, she flipped a couple of chromed quick-release levers, and before I could say “Wha-a-at?” she had removed the wheels from her cycle. Between little biker girl’s admonishments to be careful with her rims, I shoehorned the whole shebang into the rear seat of my black and gold Trans Am, all the while endeavouring to not get grease on my lovely ruby-red upholstery.