Old 04-09-05, 01:00 AM
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by khuon
Heh. I should have written that on the letter before stuffing it back in their mailbox. We get a lot of wind up here (we're up on a plateau) and I always make sure to stick the recycling bin with the heavy glass bottles on top of the bin with the paper to keep them from blowing out. Some people just don't think. I'm continually picking up other people's trash and stuff because I'm the last house at the end of the street and everything collects up against the fence from the force of the wind.
Been there. Done that. Nothing like picking up other people's crap out of your yard. Unfortunately my house is on a corner lot so I'm constantly picking up nasty crap out of my yard. Beer bottles aren't bad it's the used rubbers I have an issue with. People just fling the nastiest stuff out of their cars.
Of course what they don't realize is that leaving DNA evidence from a possible indiscretion isn't the brightest of moves.

Sorry back to the trail: looks like a lot of fun!