snoopz666
biketilldeath

Bikes: 2005 Norco Aline:D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hopper
Damn... How could you ride after crushing a vertabrae? Wouldn't it hurt like hell?

Get well soon, have fun playing with your bike and go out, party, get pissed forget what you did and do it all over again Just make sure that if you are doing something really stupid at a party keep drinking so you forget it
i guees with the adranaline rush and the endorfins(i love thoes things) i just rode it out. and ya it hurt like hell i landed really hard off of one jump and my head snapped down THAT hurt.

ya it was amazing how many people were riding that trail. the first ride i went for i rode with 10 people and what musht of been a collective 50 grand plus of bikes there
a norco team dh 3 demo 9s a demo 8 2 giant faiths an imperial frame decked right out a kona stab supreme and a few other sweet dj bikes(HT down rose hille uch: )

crazy locals there, but i guess after youve rode the trail as much as they do you have to get good. i was very impresssed i saw 6-8 people working on the trail trying to smooth it up. i harly ever see that here

ya mabey i should go on a month binge. then as soon a i sober up ill be able to ride again.

and ya i want to get a race suit. although it wont protect me from a crash like i had it will from many other things. just gotta save up some money.