Old 03-17-10, 08:47 AM
DC Chillin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks. I hope I don't have to put too much money into it because my funds are limited. The big sprocket the peddles connect to with the hooks for the chain does has rust on it as well. I am also worried a little bit about the alignment of the tires. There is a very slight wobble in the tires when I flip the bike upside down and turn the peddles. Is that normal?

I took it out for a ride the other night in the rain, rode pretty good on the streets of D.C. V-Brakes stopped me when I needed to, frame was fine. I must have put 10 miles on it that night. I can't wait until they open up some more bike lanes. I read in the paper the other day they are planning on adding a good number of new bike lanes across the city. The bike is great for the area or any older big cities with rotting infrastructure and heavy traffic. Tires are smooth with some ridges along the sides which is great for the mostly paved surfaces and the suspension came in handy with all the cracks and potholes. I think I found I new hobby. It sucked the gears were not working right or that fact I could not lock out the suspension when I hit the real nasty hills.

Last edited by DC Chillin; 03-17-10 at 08:52 AM.