Old 03-18-10, 09:00 PM
Poolagoo

Bikes: 2009 Giant Boulder SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mwchandler21

Also shouldnt this post be in the Southeast regional section? I found it on advance search for "Nashville" topics and just noticed its in the clydesdale area.
Yes, my apologies, I don't usually leave this section so I just posted here...sorry if it bothered you.
I'm looking forward to moving South but feel the need to defend my hometown a little bit here as well. Not sure I'd refer to it as a "Dystopia Wasteland", the crime you hear about up here is in very isolated areas, I feel completely safe living ten minutes outside the city and really have never had any problems walking around the city itself at any hour. I was slightly concerned about trouble in TN because it seemed the acts were more random then what they are here , where you pretty much just stay out of a few pockets and you're fine.
What I found was that my concerns were/are largely due to timing and that the local TN paper had been running some stories recently that stirred debate on the matter and I just happened to be reading up on this at the wrong time, my worries have been eased and I'm excited to hear about the Greenways and the Natchez.
Again, sorry to post in the wrong forum and I'll be sure to be more careful next time.