Peter_C
I am the Snail~!

Bikes: 2010 TerraTrike Rover 8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chipcom
and you're a noob who needs to take a chill pill...make it happen.

We do the tough love/hate thing over in the road forum, in this forum even a prick like me tries to be a bit more friendly and supportive.
THe only point I would like to state? If one were to read ALL the posts starting from last year, I would say that progress IS being made, and that the person above may only have taken the time to read a few posts before replying...oh well.

The "Do or do not, there is no try"... Sorry, I do not buy that. If so, the first back-slide, or outright failure, and many would simply quit. I deal in the real world, and sometimes "TRY" is bout all I can do - sadly, welcome to Real Life!

Had the poster read back further he would know about the 17 week old knee, or the 30 real minutes every weekday on the stationary, or the fact that a number of my 'health issues' have already seem dramatic improvement! Am I slim and trim, nope, may never be...lots of work still to do.

My point is simply this. Real Life tends to make us change and/or modify priorities often, the key is perspective! And, one strong point, is if I ain't alive, none of the other issues matter - and I do know this.