Old 04-06-10, 09:01 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
Liked 1,391 Times in 891 Posts
Originally Posted by Wildflower
You are funny! I also have a new road bike and I've had it a month. I love the look of a new bike as you're wheeling it out of the shop and everyone goes 'Ahh! What a beautiful bike. " And you love it because it looks so clean and new. Well, dreams have to end and so does the newness of new bikes. I tell you what! Next time you ride in the rain, get a soft Chux wipe and a bowl of warm water with just a tiny drop of detergent in it (the tiniest drop!) and wipe down all the wet parts of your bike. If there is sand, do NOT do this! Wait until the sand has dried and get a soft brush and brush it off when dry. The wash down said bike and then dry off with another dry cloth. Your bike will look as good as new.
Thanks for the tip, Wildflower! Tomorrow should be fantastic weather and I've slated out four hours minimum to take that new bike out. Today would be good too weatherwise but we are going on a family outing. Can't wait!
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.