View Single Post
Old 05-24-01, 09:15 AM
RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JonR, you took the words right out of my mouth, er, off my screen, whatever. Anybody ever design a team jersey? Where does one have them made/printed? Ba-Dg-Er? Mike? Steve? Anyone? What do you think, Joe? It could be and all dotcom jersey. Think Performance.Com and REI.Com want in? Other sites? Riderx? One of the local racing clubs just had new jerseys done (I am on the email list but don't belong to the club...yet). They were charging $60 for the second, et seq, as the club was subsidizing the first. With all my talk about cheap clothes, there are some things I am willing to open the wallet for, and a Team BikeForums.Com jersey would be one. Hey, there is the pro Team Ibanesto.com, why not us?

What would our colors be? Any suggestions? I really like purple and gold (LSU, '72, thank you very much. Rainbabe, too, as well as two daughters and my Dad. As the bumper stickers say "I bleed purple and gold"), but I know not everyone sees the beauty in that combination. It's Joe's forum. Maybe he should decide. No pink and black. Can't get that rear view image of Jan Ullrich in the drops out of my head. And not in a good way. Got to be light colored. Have mercy on those of us in Tuscon, San Angelo, New Orleans, and Atlanta/Augusta.
Regards,
Raymond