View Single Post
Old 04-14-05, 07:32 PM
Ceiliazul

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hot deals has been locked for some time, and now the whole sub-forum seems to have been deleted. Trying to view threads causes an error message. Now I can only see a cached version.

Based on the several threads related to "Hot Deals," only the coupon codes will survive. So the thread is dead. I can accept that. But Joe, why did you have to completely remove all that information?

Please don't throw me in the politics forum, the previous was a wordy way of saying, "The following information is now orphaned, but perhaps valuable to a few people."

The thread titled "Super deal on superior SHORTS" explained that ZerieUSA is providing amazingly good customer service to customers at their Ebay shop. Several people vouched for the service, but no one had done a long term review of the product. I have ridden them on multiple rides, and I must report that they are *badly* allergic to velcro. Not just the lycra fabric, but even the stitches pull out when contacted by the hook side of velcro. As a result, the durability of these shorts does not meet my needs.

Bummer.

[Edit: the responders are correct, my post was very offensive. I disagree with the decision, but Joe and the mods really do an excellent job. They deserve feedback, not insults. To Joe, I apologize for that remark. Please forgive me. In addition, because I realize that leaving old posts online costs money, I will be upgrading my membership today.]

Last edited by Ceiliazul; 04-15-05 at 08:30 AM. Reason: offensive