Old 04-16-10, 04:23 PM
saswad

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Folks,
Sorry to be MIA. I was at a conference all week and wasn't able to get to my pc.

I was able to find out the seat post is Gipiemme. I will take a picture and upload it to this location.
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/a...d_photobucket/
The frame is definitely stamped 59 and the receipt says 59 CtoC. I measured from the center of the crank to the top of the seat post sleeve and it is just short of 24". I measured from the center of the crank to the center of the crossbar and it was roughly 22".
I bought the bike directly from Jax Biclycle Center in Long Beach, CA. As far as I know, everything on the bike was original and was not pieced together. Since I wasn't there when the bike was assembled, I'm assuming they were telling the truth. They had my level bike as well as the higher end frame there and it sure appeared that the major/only difference between the bikes was the frame. It was 20 years ago, so I may be mistaken, but that's what I recall.
I'd be happy to take some additional pictures of some of the components if you tell me what you are looking for. (You may need to be real specific as I may not know exactly what you are asking if you assume I know all the bike terms I probably should know.)
I'm a very honest person, so I'm not going to blow smoke anywhere. I'll be happy to take a picture of the receipt so you see what I see.
Look for the additional pictures later tonight (4/16) or tomorrow.