Old 04-22-10, 04:23 PM
kcweb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nwmtnbkr
It will be interesting to see if Bike Friday really embraces an e-Tikit. They're looking at the conversion that Power-in-Motion did to regular Tikits. I won't hold my breath waiting for Bike Friday to begin selling e-Tikits. Maybe Power-in-Motion can convince them, but I'm inclined to say you ultimately won't see them sold, but will need to convert a Tikit on your own.
nwmtnbkr:

This is Ken from Power-In-Motion, I just came back from a trip to BikeFriday two weeks ago. They are working with us on this. Everyone from BikeFriday is buying into the e-Tikit concept. This included the production manager, service manager, and the market manager. We did not have to convince them, they have customers show up at their door is asking for detail of these product. In fact, they wanted us to go ahead with full promotion, I have to tell them to slow down. Because of Vik's evaluation and feedback, we are taking his suggestion and improve the current product to version 2, we are hoping it will be be ready in 45 days. The product will most likely sell through BikeFriday dealer network. The new version will have flexibility to extend the range for longer distance. It is truly one of its kind!