Old 05-03-10, 10:52 PM
vmaniqui

Bikes: Dahon Speed TR and Dahon Speed Pro TT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by merry2
thanks everyone. didn't expect such an outpouring. of course i don't understand some of what you're talking about, but it's appreciated anyway.

you've got me looking at the vitesse.

really, sometimes i wish for communist russia. there are only one or two choices at most. just so much to consider.

but i really think i want a green bike, as shallow as that sounds. i saw a guy with a green bike and i swooned. i'm a sucker. shoot.

i'm gonna go to performance bikes this weekend i think. i'd never heard of it until now.
we did warn you, right ? once you join this forum there's no way out. that vitesse you're talking about will grow into a bike friday someday and then brompton and then moulton and sometimes even when you're sleeping you'll dream about fokders and yet when you can't sleep you will start counting not sheeps but 1 folder, 2 folder, 3 folder, 4 folder.......but on a happy note - it's all fun and this forum had the most helpful, knowledgeable, sincere and warm hearted members. that i can tell you with authority. have fun and let us know what bike you got. enjoy the ride.....

Last edited by vmaniqui; 05-03-10 at 11:17 PM.