View Single Post
Old 05-26-10, 05:20 AM
robertv

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I_Suck_At_BMX
I'm going to have to say that this is very much a trailor and is footage from the movie. Not trying to be mean but that's just obviously the case. It is kinda cool that they are coming out with a bmx, but I probably won't see it unless I'm bored at home one day and its on the tv. Haha I think the closest thing I seen to a bmx movie is the quick seen from one of the transporter movies
Umm, at the end theres a note explaining that they will be shooting this summer. So while this very much has the appearance of a trailer, it's more like a pre-production trailer. Basically all these scenes were filmed in order to generate some buzz/funds to film the real thing. Although it does really look like a trailer... It may actually be. But the note at the end suggests that they hadnt yet filmed the actual thing yet and that also means that anything can still change including the cast.
Seriously man, my girlfriend is in film school and all that shizz... She actually shoots a fake trailer every other week or so and creates a pitch for it and everything.