View Single Post
Old 04-21-05, 05:19 PM
sbhikes
Dominatrikes

Bikes: Catrike Pocket, Lightning Thunderbold recumbent, Trek 3000 MTB.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
From what I've read people who go for the CWLB because they are easier to ride first off end up wanting something else right away.

I bought an SWB and the first two tries in the parking lot were frightening, and the first two real rides were tricky, but after that I felt at one with the bike. Don't write them off because you had some trouble.

Also, try to figure out what factor is most important. If it's being able to ride in ice and snow, maybe you need 3 wheels. If it's being able to go up hills (which was my #1 concern) then you may prefer a SWB with a reputation for being good on hills. I feel I did well by researching these qualities online.

I am not personally famililar with Sun bikes, but of those I have seen they are very well made, very nice to look at and people seem very happy with them. People like their Bike E's too, but don't seem really excited by them. They kinda look homemade to me, not really cool homemade, but high school shop class home made.

I think I have heard the name Maxarya before. But I haven't seen one. But I haven't seen a Bachetta, either.