Old 06-02-10, 08:37 PM
Fechten

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need Info on a Dahon Espresso

Hola, everyone!

This is my first post in the Folding Bikes forum, mainly because I didn't think I'd ever be getting one so quickly. I was looking for a bike for commuting and a friend of mine had a Dahon (can't remember which, but may have been one of the Mu models) and started asking questions. Turns out another friend of ours had a Dahon Espresso sitting in his garage that he wasn't using. He had purchased it for travel, but being a rather tall guy, he didn't feel like the fit was right, so had purchased another bike and left this one in his garage. So now it's mine for the price of gas over to his place. It fits me wonderfully and I'm looking forward to getting some good use out of it.

I do want to find some additional information on this bike. I looked at Dahon's website and the frame looks different than the 2009 and 2008 models, so I know it's at least three years old. If anyone here can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...&id=1009838602

Last edited by Fechten; 06-02-10 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Edited 'cause a picture would probably help...