View Single Post
Old 08-26-02, 09:22 PM
bertt

Bikes: 02 Giant NRS 1, 04 Klein Aura X, 04 Redline Conquest Pro, 04 Soul Cycles Monk, 04 Specialized Enduro

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks everyone for your welcome. after lurking for a couple months i have found these forums to be full of info and just all around nice people. it was nice to find a place like this.

rotifer: there is not only a lot of people from portland but the northwest in general.

nathank: out of those four you mentioned i have only heard of brown's camp. never been there but would like to go some time soon. i was going to try to join a pump ride this month but they have some sort of IMBA insurance problems and have cancelled there group rides so maybe i will hook up with one in sept.

webist: thank you for your welcome. i am sure you will get a lot of answers to my questions. but that will have to wait till winter when i start dreaming of a new road bike. a little something to get me thru the cold season

annie: i have never been to yakima but i am sure it is a beautiful place to live and ride. but is there really a bad spot in this corner of the country.