View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 01:16 AM
snafu21

Bikes: None.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I are betting two home-made pies that Willy Gee comes from the USA. perhaps one of the Southern States, and used to ride a Harley-Davidson.

LHT is the Surly acronym for a bike called a 'Long Haul Trucker' . It lacks folding arrangements and is open to undeserved slurs using Cockney Rhyming Slang. Surly themselves use the term 'NO BS' on their web site, so the unfortunate name of the bike could be a deliberate attempt at 'street-slang' ass-onance, if you'll forgive the further literary pun.

XO-1, as far as I can tell is a magnitude 11 yellow dwarf star in the constellation Corona Borealis.

Willy Gee is therefore an intergalactic traveller, currently resident in the USA. He needs the folder to fit into his spaceship, and still leave room for a Long Haul Trucker and his Wife.

I posit that two (2) Downtube Novas in name alone, will be suitable, and less susceptible to crass lingual reflection on my part. For more comfort the Downtube FS may be just the ticket. Otherwise just chuck a pair of Dahons or any other branded 20" wheel bike in the trunk. The cheaper unbranded internet-only bikes can be of variable quality. Some USA-ers think the Citizen ranges are worthy and not over-priced.

A fine stereotype would be a a manly Dahon Mariner for Mr Willy, and a Dahon Mu for Mrs Gee. You are both tall, a factor.

Nanu Nanu!

Last edited by snafu21; 06-11-10 at 01:38 AM.