View Single Post
Old 06-16-10, 04:11 PM
DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Today I was doing non-wrenching while transferring old stuff to my new bike.

1. Put the multi-tool down God knows where, looked and looked, got out another multi-tool. 30 minutes later, came to computer to order another one and there it was by my computer. Those multi-tools are sneaky things.

2. Got out a handle bar end from a new package of bar tape to fill in where I had mounted the bar extensions. Took it to the bike - too big. Went back to my storage area and couldn't find the new package to replace. BUT, I did find two new handle bar ends that DID fit. Then, finally, I found the new package and put the non-fitting end back with the handlebar tape. Those handle bar ends are sneaky things, also.

3. A couple of years ago was mtn biking around Redstone, CO, and lost my keys. Fortunately my wife had her extra set, and we got back to Glenwood Springs OK. Looked and looked and looked. Went back the next day, knocked on the ranger's door - and there they were. However, I had already had a new computer chip key made - those things are expensive!!

4. Have to add - I found my Topeak Road Morph, which I was claiming someone ripped off - it was right there in the sack that I took with me when I left the LBS a few weeks ago, taking the stuff off the bike to be fixed, so it would not get lost at the LBS!!

So, now I am going to take the multi-tool back to the work area and watch it closely to see when it grows its legs!!!

Last edited by DnvrFox; 06-16-10 at 04:39 PM.