calv
Painfully average.

Bikes: Caad10 / All-City SP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
cool i got my bike set up.

first and foremost, thank you all for giving me great help and tips on assembling my bike and giving me info to suck in.

the only thing i need to do is inflate the tires a little bit and I should be good to go. or am i? I couldn't inflate the tires because I didn't have a Presta pump, so I had to buy an adapter at my LBS, i also picked up a pedros trixie multi tool! i found out where the cog, lock ring and lock ring are but i don't know if I'm seriously supposed to follow BD's advice by tightening my pedals, lockring, and cog before and after EVERy ride.. seems like a lot of work? from what i read, the chain has to come off and since i don't have a chainwhip i'd have to rotafix it..

also, my brakelines are LOOOOOOONG lol, and not very tight, it's kind of slack. like i'll pull it, and when i release it it only goes back 3/4 of the way, and kind just sits where it is.. it's like there's no force pulling it back all the way.. is this normal or is there a way to fix this? i'm guessing I did something wrong.