View Single Post
Old 07-11-10, 04:57 PM
Lindaosm

Bikes: Trek 7100 WSD & Trek Skye SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gosh! Great pictures ya'll!! I may just have to look into this. Well, my doc appoint went well. Had an injection to get me through til surgery date of mid August. This weekend we went camping at Silver River State Park and I finally got to use my new mb some. Lots of trails there and we did just about all of them. However, I will warn you...do not try the Ross Allen trail here (at least for awhile). Very, very muddy and swampy and way too many mosquitos. Hubby and I finally had to turn around as we were both covered. I even picked up a tick too. But, it felt so good to ride again. Overall about 18 miles on Saturday. Lots of deer sitings as well as one HUGE rattlesnake that hubby said was the biggest he had ever seen. It was stretched out across the trail. Hubby was in front of me and told me "just keep riding" and I looked down and saw it. I just barely missed it. Thankfully. Overall...nice place to ride.
Next weekend we are headed to Tomoka State Park over near Ormond. Not sure of the trails there so I'm taking both the road and mb.

LindaN