View Single Post
Old 07-16-10, 05:47 AM
HK 45

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by daimbert
I will probably go with the Jack as well. This is my first bike since I was 10 years old. Also, speaking to two separate shops they mentioned that they did not like to lock jaw frame of the matrix. Apparently, they have had several people come back and return because they did not like the extra time they had to spend to unscrew the frame and they had costumers over tighten and strip the screws.

I think once I have been riding awhile and if I actually follow through and ride to work everyday or several times a day then I might start saving for something more fancy in several years, maybe a 24" wheeler like a Pacific Reach or airnimal
probably the best idea you can have.

chances are if you haven't ridden a bike for so long you're likely to have a few hiccups along the way of learning the process of commuting. Biggest threat to it is probably gonna come from thieves wanting to steal your bike and the first thing you'll learn to avoiding that is making sure the bait( your bike) is the least attractive of the bunch to steal.

I'd say get a downtube 8fs, but they're no longer made. Maybe you could try and find a used one locally and fix it up