Old 07-29-10, 12:05 PM
Roll-Monroe-Co

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by rocket98
I also checked Google Maps! LOL! I don't think the address is there, but it is clearly an old neighborhood. I wonder if I can get any info from the library, it's worth a try! But wow...is it common for bikes to be so obscure? I always thought they were well documented, but leave it to me to find the only one with no history...I have a seemingly one of a kind television from the 50's, too! I will want to sell this bike eventually, if my husband doesn't fall too in love and if I can get some kind of value on it....do you guys think I should leave it exactly as it is? Or is it a restoration project?

Would it do any good to ask in the what is my bike worth section?
You could try, but since no one (so far) recognizes the brand, it's tougher. There are probably no crystal collectors here. Maybe some people know about what bikes of this era in this condition go for. Also try the forum at oldroads.com.

There was a time in US history of great industrial foment, with lots of stuff going on. Lots of people making bikes. I guess we still have that, just not so much with bikes (except maybe custom builders).