Old 05-03-05, 08:35 PM
CorsairMac
Grind em til ya find em!

Bikes: 2004 Trek Navigator 200, 2005 Trek 820 Hardtail, 1987 Peugeot Avoriaz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Howdy All from the Land of Enchantment (New Mexico, USA)! I've been riding for years and years on and off with my last "off" being the past 6 yrs. I bought a Trek Navigator 200 in Aug of last year to start commuting to work and quickly realized my first and foremost love was road bikes! I have since been lucky enough to acquire a 19?? Peugeot Avoriaz which is an awesome little bike and - when my gosh darn LBS had Both my bikes in the shop at the same time (savvy marketing strategy don't ya think?! :-D) I went and bought a Trek 820 Hardtail and have started learning how to mountain bike. I log all my rides on bikejournal.com which is just about the most awesome on-line bike journal where I'm also participating in a virtual RAAM ride. My goal is to complete the 304? miles by the end of the year! I also participate quite actively on the Team Estrogen bulletin board which is a board uniquely designed for female athletes with heavy emphasis on cyclists. I discovered this forum when I started searching for information on my vintage Peugeot. I'm hoping I have just as much fun and learn even more here as I do on the other boards!

CorsairMac