Old 08-25-10, 07:44 AM
cappuccino911
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prizm
Too bad to see someone was down for the count in the park. It's never a pleasant sight. But if it was one of those faux Lance Armstrong d-bags, with fake sponsors on his spandex, zooming around the park with little regard for the tens of thousands of people walking, coasting and otherwise enjoying themselves, I have very little sympathy. Those clowns... and there are many... are complete *******s. Don't burn off all your stress after a bad day on the market by setting a land speed record through pedestrians. Perhaps he deserved it.

Otherwise, I wish this guy a speedy recovery. Good day! Happy riding.
the reality is that there is a bike lane and too many people walk in it. There are over 60 miles of walking paths in the park but only 6 miles aorund the park that we can ride on. It's not too much to ask pedestrians to stay in the lane that they have created for themselves. they just expect us to swerve out of the way not realizing that yes, Car traffic is allowed in the majority of the park a good portion of the day so we can't just easily swerve around them. I personally love the people that run the wrong way and in the bike lane, I'm just gonna start spitting on them, that should teach them a lesson!