View Single Post
Old 08-25-10, 11:31 AM
greaterbrown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HC203
Moonlight Madness tonight!!-Who's going?
I'm so glad that Nate took over this ride. I felt like the city riders needed it to happen, but I wasn't the right man for the job. I guess I kept it alive for 3 years trying to keep the ride similar to what Bob Moore had designed.
Nate has smartly redesigned the route making it shorter and clearer for riders. Ironically, I won't ride tonight. (got my 8th anniversary with my squeeze) Hopefully we'll run into the group somewhere downtown.

And I understand that some of you will be doing Indian Head and Backroads. .
I'm def. in for Indianhead and Backroads. I'm pampering myself with supported rides and also taking the month off for the Rando Ramble. I plan on riding a couple check out rides of new Ramble routes. (very excited about morphing the Mason Dixon ride into a 200k from Mt. Washington to PA line to Emmittsburg and back with lots of unpaved. and actually not too hilly either)

Don't forget about the Larry Bensky ride on Sept 25th. Would be great to get a huge turnout to raise funds for his kids.
I hadn't heard about the Bensky ride. Glad you posted about it. I'll give a donation and ride up to the start, but since it's a work day won't be able to ride it.

This sunday, I'm planning on scooting out of B'more via Carroll Park as early as I can (7AM?) to visit the super trooper, Max. I'll see how the timing works out, but if possible I'd like to intercept Carl Boyd's ride after the visit.
Max, do you think we can lure you out for another fancy brunch? Whatever you want.

-GB

Last edited by greaterbrown; 08-25-10 at 11:34 AM.