Old 09-21-10, 11:18 PM
faye82

Bikes: Giant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry I don't know how do do a snip from someone elses reply. This is what hammond9705 wrote in his last statement.

hammond9705
On the discussion with Historian, I have to say that I am with him on this one. I can't say if smoking, bad diet, and a sedentary lifestyle are the cause of all of your health problems, but I think there is no question you would be better off if you would address these issues.

I am Peter's wife, and he is addressing each of these problems. If you lived with Peter for the last 8 years then you would know that he is doing things to make his life better. Comments like these just don't help, I thought this forum was to encourage and keep people up not critisize or crush people.

Peter has many issues going on here and he is human and he is taking one issue at a time, no human person can do all of these things at once, that is only putting yourself out to fail. Even if he goes back to smoking and drinking Pepsi, he can get back up again and try again. I would think you guys would encourage that instead of writing crap.

I of all people understand what life is like, my first husband died in my arms so I know the value of life so don't sit on your little white horse and type all of these things of what Peter should do. He is doing what he should do and the doctors are doing everything they can to encourage Peter and not setting him up to fail.

So if you would like to help him stop writing crap that none of you know about, you don't live his life and once you have walked in his shoes don't critisize his efforts. I've never seen a more dedicated man than Peter wanting to bike. He wants to become healthy and active and live for me so we can grow old together.

Encourage him don't ask what he is going to do, tell him you can do this Peter I have faith in you and we are here to support you. If he falls off the wagon then help him back up with encouragement not smoking, bad diet, and a sedentary lifestyle are the cause of all of your health problems. He isn't stupid he knows that he is the one living his life so he knows what he must do and HE will succeed because he has great friends to support him and encourage him.