Old 09-29-10, 03:41 PM
xkillemallx16

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bikeforums Universal Sticker - CONTEST!

Hey there SSFG.

Scrod and I have a contest for you guys. The plan is to have a universal sticker for all bikeforumers, so you can look at someone's bike and know if they participate on BF - you never know where you'll meet another forumer, you know? The sticker will be available on the bikeage website (bikeagestore.com) and will cost a buck or less.

I don't know what all of you are into, so I invite you to make your own. Using photoshop, GIMP, corel, any photo editing program (Paint counts. But honestly, no.) GIMP is a free photoshop like program for those that do not have the dough for a full copy of PS and do not pirate.

Please come up with something witty for it to say. Unfortunately I am not creative and the only name that comes to mind is 'team sprocket'.

Please send all your entries to me, where Scrod and I will decide the final 10 least ridiculous ones and then I will make another thread, so YOU can vote for the entries - that way we will have the entire opinion of SSFG and not just of two people.

If you do not have computer artisitic talent and have an idea, feel free to post it and I will add it to the list of ideas. Maybe you just have an idea for a name. POST IT.

Ideas:
-Team Sprocket

-Disclaimer-
DO NOT include bikeforums into any part of the design - you may need permission for that, as well as other company logos and such. Anything copyrighted in your design will not be considered for voting.

Scrod, please edit this post with any information you'd like to add. Thanks!

Submissions are due two weeks (14 days) from today.

Last edited by Scrodzilla; 09-29-10 at 03:50 PM.