milkcratebasket
poppawheelie

Bikes: Panasonic, Super Cycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xkillemallx16
you know, leader does that too. they make an alumnium frame with the cutout, and it seems to be doing quite well in the market. so republic isnt the only company on the fixie 'bandwagon'. both companies were just smart enough to find out what people wanted, and sometimes its not always the best end result. however, leader does make the frames that people want, and republic makes a affordable 'custom' bike without having to build a bike part by part, and for the people that are more form than function, it serves the purpose well enough and people ride them.

the people who ride republics probably like the bike for what they have, and don't care whether their bike is crmo or hiten for biking to school - as long as people are on their bike, right? thats what matters. however, i understand that you would be a bit mad that someone would call your bike a 'budget schwinn' when it really is a good bike - people have asked me if my concept is a visp, and to be honest that does bug me in a way. however, you still cannot deny that republic is not a bad company in any way, and is just doing what every other business is doing. the only bad bike there is is the one that is not ridden.
If by "custom" you mean they will paint it a colour you can choose from and partially assemble it.