Old 10-17-10, 04:49 AM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by adam_mac84
Ok, i know this is gettin REALLY nitpickey, but i am trying to decide on a 'brand' for my all black un-badged carbon frame that I am building up. it will be 3k weave carbon with clear coat, or matte black... anyhow, no stickers on it at all. On the headtube, i am going to have my family crest (McIntyre). I am trying to decide on the big billboard brand for the downtube. The insides of the fork will be a long skinny appropriately shaped Scottish and Irish flags (one on each side) for our scotch-irish background.

Anyhow, i am going to go with 1 of the 3 for my 'brand'
1) McIntyre
2) McClydesdale
3) McLydesdale

If you would be willing to take a look at the attached word file, i have a few fonts that i was thinking about. Not to skew any opinions, but i am most inclined to the first font, the others i just added to see what else i had. I just don't want my hopeful support of fellow CLYDES to be too confusing, where i have to explain what it says to 100 people LOL
I would leave the downtube blank, and just put your name in small script on the top tube just behind the head tube on each side, in dark grey script. A Ninja frame on it's own can be a very nice look.