View Single Post
Old 10-18-10, 06:38 PM
giantcfr1
Ha ha ha ha ha

Bikes: 2004 ORBEA Mitis2 Plus Carbon, 2007 Cannondale Bad Boy Si Disc, 2012 Trek Gary Fisher Collection Marlin WSD 29er Aldi Big Box (Polygon) 650b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by qmsdc15
Ditch the handlebar tape. Get some lock-on grips! I've used thick handlebar tape on flat bars. It works but grips work better.

I dig the red tires and I've never seen the camo Cannondale mark. That alone sets your bike apart from any I've seen but the other details even more so. Thanks for the close ups!
The handlebar tape is an experiment at the moment for me. I did go to the MTB shop and found the perfect set of lock-ons. Black with red annodised locking rings and the New York skyline in the actual grip. A number of factors are standing in my way right now from buying them. Main reasons are the bar-ends which I want to keep on and space on the handlebars. Although it was suggested to cut the grips, I'd rather wait until I work out a cleaner solution.

The Cannondale decals are also reflective at night. I took the pic from an angle so the sun would show the writing, but in normal light it's actually difficult to see.

The garden in the background is my front entrance. I only own a mobile phone camera, so the flash option unfortunately would come out like poo poo. I'll borrow a better camera and try a night shot.

Thankyou to all of you for your nice and helpful comments.

Last edited by giantcfr1; 10-18-10 at 06:41 PM.