View Single Post
Old 10-20-10, 07:16 PM
peach-picker
packing shed cassanova

Location: can be found with the traffic in the streets of fresno ca.

Bikes: 07 bianchi pista, 09 mercier kilo tt, 09 masi speciale fixed LTD, late 80s masi nuova strada, full campy gruppo, 89 centurion accordo, 88 peugeot versallies, 93 faggin 14 speed full shimano 105

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
its on its way my new 2011 pista!!!

a friend of mine just had to have 2 schwinn sting-rays from my collection, so with $700 in my pocket and some extra space i decided i want another track bike, after looking on all the craigslist (within 300 of me) and not finding anything that really exited me, and with my dream track bikes (faggin, gazelle, eddy merckx) priced quite a bit more than $700 and or very hard to find out of the question my friend told me to check out the bianchi website, i told him i have a pista already he said "not one like this!" they discontinued the chrome model, replacing it with a black and chrome model, with 70s era lettering, what a difference! and they changed the crankset to the new fsa felice gimondi crankset, looks alot better than the truvativ crankset(yuck!).so i ordered one from my local bianchi dealer, its on backorder but i sould be here mid-late november. im upgrading the pedals to mks sylvans with matching clips and straps, mks chain tensioners, EAI cog, and vittoria rubino pro tires. i will post pics as soon as it gets here! here is the pic from the bianchi website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
black bianchi pis&#.jpg (57.4 KB, 239 views)