Old 10-21-10, 06:27 PM
Trollbie

Bikes: 2008 Trek 2.1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello! I'm Zuzana, 21 years old, and I live in Santa Cruz - UCSC Marine Bio and Ocean Science double major. I used to ride a lot as a kid! I did a couple triathlons and a few small races. My dad and I used to ride around 30-40km minimum almost every day. I wanted to get into an actual youth team and work my way up to nationals, but then I moved to Sacramento and that was the end to my dream I'm originally from Europe, so when we moved, I couldn't bring my bike here and my parents never bought me another one... I would go back to Europe every summer and ride while I was there, but it's not the same when I don't ride all the time.

Well I finally managed to get a bike, thanks to my wonderful auntie, and I'm ready to get back to where I was 9 years ago! I bought a 2008 Trek 2.1 just this Tuesday and I already fell in love with riding all over again. I'm pretty out of shape, but I ride to school and I'll be riding on the weekends therefore I should be ready for some serious riding in no time.
I still dream of racing, I just don't know how anything works here in the States... I don't even know bike terms in English yet So bear with me if I sound dumb. I promise I know what I'm talking about!

I'd love to meet some riders who can show me some nice places to ride and who will help me get back up to speed!